Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Angle on the Dangle














Okay, I give. I have no clue what in the world this driver was thinking. Is the truck too big for the parking spot? Parking somewhat vertical in a parallel spot? Clearly the back end is sticking out into the driving lane and the driver is blinder then the bat that tried to eat my face off. (Seriously, last night a bat flew out of my hanging flower basket. It was less than a foot away from my face. Almost. Shit. My. Pants.) 

Let's just cut to the chase. This driver clearly deserves:












How about we stick the award on the driver's forehead? Clearly that's where it needs to be. A constant reminder that he/she drives like a douche. 

Thanks Janet for the fantastic photo. Mwauh!

(Okay, so the bat didn't try to eat my face off. It flew off, acting really insulted that I dare water the hanging flower basket. Fine. Whatever.)

Remember: **You too can submit a photo! Email them to aholeparking (at) gmail (dot) com. Pictures must be original in content and taken by you. Please make sure to send any blog links, website, etc if you want credit for the photo. You can be anonymous too. Also, by submitting a photo, you agree to let me post it. Got it? Good.**

No comments:

Post a Comment