Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lazy A$$

















I've been sitting here, contemplating this photo and munching on my Lean Cuisine. (I will no doubt be hungry again in 10 minutes.) Try as I may, I cannot come up with an excuse as to why this driver thought he/she should straddle the 2 parking spaces. I mean, both spaces had to be free of cars when the driver pulled in. How hard is it to pull in and park in one parking space? The driver didn't even have to parallel park! Was a mariachi band of kittens parading around in the front half of the first parking space?

I know, the mental image is too much! Mariachi Band! Kittens! I could squee from the thought!

Wait, where was I?

Oh yes. It's simple driver of beige 4-door nondescript vehicle. Repeat after me, "One car, one parking space." Got it? Good.

Kittens! Zoinks!

Thanks, Pamela! Great picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment