Monday, August 5, 2013

EPIC


















Well, okay then. I can now say I've seen everything that the parking world has to offer. This is douche parking to the max, bro. (No, I am not a surfer in any way. In fact I live in Michigan. It's just fun to talk..er type this way.) The worst part about this par-dick-ular parking is the fact that the driver didn't even bother trying to park in the back of the parking lot. Nope, instead they use all the assholeness inside of them and park in the very front of the store, taking up 56 gazillion spaces. I seriously hope this driver gets an epic wedgie that he/she can't get out. Must have been some killer sale on toilet paper that they driver just had to get immediately. 

Thanks, Jen for the photo! 

Everyone keep up the good work. Remember: **You too can submit a photo! Email them to aholeparking (at) gmail (dot) com. Pictures must be original in content and taken by you. Please make sure to send any blog links, website, etc if you want credit for the photo. You can be anonymous too. Also, by submitting a photo, you agree to let me post it. Got it? Good.**

No comments:

Post a Comment