Thursday, June 13, 2013

Speechless

















I have to admit, I completely snorted diet coke up my nose when I saw this park job. Nothing says douchecanoe like creating your own parking place, where obviously there wasn't one to begin with. I personally enjoy the fact that the pick up truck is at an angle. The driver couldn't even bother with backing up straight. "It's all good yo, I just gonna back myself up here in this little opening and up on the grass. No one will notice." Thanks for the photo, Erin. My nose however is still bitter over the whole snorting pop issue.

**To submit photos: Please email original photos, taken by you, to aholeparking (at) gmail (dot) com. Please make sure to send me all appropriate links if you want credit. You can be anonymous too. By submitting a photo, you agree to let me publish it.**

1 comment:

  1. This happens all the time at Ashley's school. People come to get their kids and they park like above, on the grass, or just in middle of the parking lot so it bottlenecks when you try to leave. Too bad I didn't take any pictures before the school year ended!

    ReplyDelete