Friday, June 7, 2013

Who needs to park between the lines?!

I have to admit, these photos made me chortle. Yes, I said chortle. Theses delightful photos were sent to us by Anonymous.













Anonymous states, "Different cars, same a-hole parking job, same spot. Coincidence?!?"

The only thing I can think of is that the parking space is possessed by a demon that takes over your body when you try to park in the spot and makes you parking like a complete asshole. Clearly, this can be the only explanation for being such a butt muncher.

Thanks Anon!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit this pregnant, it's REALLY impt to be able to get Henry out of the car and sometimes I do park a lil over into the wavy lines, but it's purely to AVOID other people who a-hole park and prevent me in my 200 lb state from getting a toddler outta the car.

    ReplyDelete